Dogsledding in the winter night can be a magical experience whether the moon or the green
simmer of Aurora Borealis lights the mountains.
Guided by headlamps and the dog’s nose we safely take you up into the mountains where
hopefully the northern lights will dance for us. With a 2:1 guest to guide ratio, everyone will
have a sled driven by our professional mushers.
With about one hour of dogsledding you also get to meet our 350 four legged friends up
close and spend some time with the puppies.
After the trip, we gather around the fire and serve our hearty meal Bacalao, local stockfish
prepared with tomato sauce.
- Transport: Total 1 hour
- Dog sledding: 4km. 1 hour +/- 10 minutes
- Dogyard visit: 45 minutes
- Lunch: 50 minutes
- Clothes change: Total 25 minutes
- Season: 01/11/18 to 25/03/19 (*Depending on snow cover)
- Pickup: Radisson Hotel: 18:15 – 22:30
- Please be at the pickup spot 15 min before
Different prices for children and students are available, contact us for more info!