Dogsledding with our Alaskan Huskies is the heart and soul of Tromsø Villmarkssenter and
our all-time best seller! Join us for a dog sled trip on Kvaløya, one of Norway's largest
islands. See great views of the mountains surrounding Tromsø and towards the Balsfjord
and Malangen peninsula.
With about one hour of dogsledding you also get to meet our 350 four legged friends up
close and spend some time with the puppies. With a 2:1 guest to guide radio, everyone will
have a sled driven by our professional mushers.
After a ride in the Norwegian winter a hearty meal of Bidos, prepared with reindeer meat,
broth and vegetables are just what the body needs. We serve the meal in our camp around
- Transport: Total 1 hour
- Dog sledding: 4km. 1 hour +/- 10 minutes
- Dogyard visit: 45 minutes
- Lunch: 50 minutes
- Clothes change: Total 25 minutes
- Season: 01/11/18 to 30/04/19 (*Depending on snow cover)
- Pickup: Radisson Hotel: 07:45/08:45/09:45/10:15
- Please be at the pickup spot 15 min before.