Join us on your life’s journey through the un-tamed wilds of the tundra. We’ll pass throughmountains and valleys untouched by civilization, relying only on the dogs and each other.The exact route varies from year to year and you will get information on where we’ll go and agear list of what you need to bring before departure. On the journey, we stay in expedition
ents in the tundra, safe even in high wind speeds and with top of the line sleeping gear
you’ll stay comfortable enjoying a simple nomadic lifestyle. Using mobile tents allow us toake each day as the weather and the groups desires.
Good physical condition is required.
Minimum 2 persons per expeditions
Age limit 16 years.
- Day 0: Instructions, equipment tests
- Day 1-5: Dogsledding Expedition
- after Day 5, possible overnight in our camp.
- Season: April, dates released soon
- Pick up: On Request.
- Duration: 5 days (+1 day team meeting)