A real adventure for those who crave a challenge and want to have a close encounter with the Arctic elements. Experience a night in the mountains and two full days of driving your own team of Alaskan Huskies. All members of the Adventure are active participants and we all help with making the food, harnessing and feeding the dogs. After this, you can truly call yourself a musher.
Good physical condition is required.
Scheduled: Mondays and Fridays, off-schedule tours may be available on request.
Minimum 2 persons per expeditions
Age limit 16 years
- Day 1; Instructions and Dogsledding, setting up the camp and feeding the dogs.
- Day 2: After breakfast, clear camp, care for the dogs then go dogsledding. Dinner back at the centre around 16:00.
- Season: 21/03/19 to 30/04/19*(*Depending on snow cover)
- Pick up: Radisson Htl: 09:45 – 18:00 (day 2)
- Please be at the pick up spot 15 min before.
- Duration: Aprox 20 hours