If you want a taste of the real musher’s life, explore mountains and valleys with the dogs
then this is the tour for you. Each member of the expedition will be responsible for his or her own team of dogs and you will get to experience every aspect of life as a musher in the Artic. Our experienced guides will show you everything you need to know so don’t worry if
you’ve never tried it before.
Good physical condition is required.
Scheduled: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, off-schedule tours may be available on
- Transport: total 1 hour
- Safety instructions: 45 Minutes
- Dogsledding: 3-6 hours
- Lunch: 50 minutes
- Clothes change: total 25 minutes
- Season: 21/03/19 to 30/04/19*(*Depending on snow cover)
- Pick up: Radisson Htl: 09:45 – 18:00
- Please be at the pick up spot 15 min before.
- Duration: 8 hours