- City: Portofino
- Duration: 1 hour
- Stand up paddle board
- Life jacket
Learn how to paddle-board and discover the coast of Portofino from an unusual and exclusive perspective!
Together with one of our instructors, learn the basic techniques of the stand-up paddle board in the bay of Paraggi, extremely safe as it is forbidden to nautical traffic. And after the course, put the teachings into practice! Explore the wonders of the promontory and protected marine area of Portofino from an unusual perspective. Thanks to the perfectly perpendicular position on the sea, you can enjoy a breathtaking view, above and below the water.
- Also suitable for those who have never tried paddle boarding
- New formula: 45 min. lesson + 45 min. tour in the marine protected area of Portofino
- Approach to this sport gradually and safely, the lesson allows you to learn the basics and then enjoy a pleasant tour
- Learn in total safety in the bay of Paraggi, a marvelous natural setting in close contact with nature
- Admire the wonderful panorama above and below the sea of the park of Portofino
- Amazing views from the sea of the small port and village of Portofino, of the Castle of Paraggi and the unspoiled nature of the park
- The sheltered and protected area allows to carry out the activity in any condition
- 1Local and English speaking guide
Meeting point: Niasca, Portofino
Arrival point: Niasca, Portofino
Duration: 1.5 hour
Starting time: 2:00 pm
Seasonality: All year
Level: 0 (no experience needed)
What to bring: bathing suit, towel, a dry change, water bottle. It is also suggested: hat, sunglasses
Experience organized by a local activity
S.S.D. Outdoor Portofino a.r.l.