- City: Portofino
- Duration: 3 hours 5 minutes
- Stand up Paddle board
- Life Jacket
- Mask and Snorkel
- Sea shoes
- *equipment suitable for each season (rash guard
- water jacket
- neoprene boots)
Explore the park of Portofino by walking on water! For a more authentic adventure, combine snorkeling or trekking!
An ideal experience for those who already have some knowledge of paddle boarding and want to experience an adventure between breathtaking landscapes and unspoiled nature. From Paraggi to Portofino to the Lighthouse and beyond: the elevated position perpendicular to the water gives you an incredible perspective both above and below the sea. During the tour, take a break to snorkel in the protected marine area or for a short trek to the Lighthouse for a drink!
- Admire the unspoiled nature and extraordinary landscapes along the coast of the park of Portofino
- Reach the Lighthouse, the church of San Giorgio, the Olivetta beach, Portofino and the Castle of Paraggi, from the sea!
- Take advantage of the elevated position for amazing views above and below the sea
- Different options for each desire: you can snorkel in the park's diving spots or have a short trek to the Lighthouse bistro for a drink overlooking the sea
- Add a pinch of adventure: for whom wishes, cliff diving opportunity
- Discover the charm which each season offers
- Local and english speaking guide
Meeting point: Niasca, Portofino
Return point: Niasca, Portofino
Duration: 3 – 3,5 hours
Starting time: 4:00pm
Season: All year long
Level: B - I (Can independently do this activity)
What to bring: bathing suit, towel, shoes, a dry change, water bottle. It is also suggested: hat, sun glasses
*equipment suitable for each season (rash guard, water jacket, neoprene boots)
Experience organized by a local activity
S.S.D. Outdoor Portofino a.r.l.