- City: Portofino
- Duration: 1 hour
- Participants: From 2 to 25
- Life vest
- Dry bag
- Rash top
- Aperitivo/Happy hour
The unique experience for a different point of view of Portofino: easy and relaxing kayak tour int the marine reserve and typical aperitivo by the sea at sunset!
Explore Portofino’s unique territory and hidden gems - sea and land - and swim in a natural aquarium! After kayaking, enjoy a typical “aperitivo” with Ligurian food tastings and local organic wine, especially selected by ‘Triple-A’ brand - internationally known for supplying wines that respect genuine organic production methods. You will be delighted by this experience!
- Crowds leave and landscapes turn quite again: at sunset is the best hour for a suggestive tour among the unspoiled coastline of the park!
- Explore the hidden gems between Portofino and the Lighthouse, reachable only by sea
- A unique perspective of the picturesque village of Portofino, of the Lighthouse and the eighteen-century Church of San Giorgio
- Enjoy an aperitif of typical Ligurian food and local organic wine, especially selected by ‘Triple-A’ brand
- Possible sightseeing of sea mammals, birds and wild animals
- Local and English speaking BC & Fick kayak guide
- Single and double kayaks available
- Various sizes life vests
Meeting point: Niasca, Portofino
Arrival point: Niasca, Portofino
Duration: 2 hours
Starting time: 5:30 pm
Seasonality: June - September
Level: 0 (no experience needed)
What to bring: water, bathing suit, sea shoes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, beach towel.
Experience organized by a local activity